Here is a full detailed guide to Download & Install Resurrection Remix For Samsung Galaxy Express Nougat Rom. Good News for all Samsung Galaxy Express (expresslte) Customer. Now you can update your Samsung Galaxy Express to Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
In previous article we share Install Lineage OS 13 On Samsung Galaxy Express Marshmallow Rom. Remember this is an stable build of unofficial Resurrection Remix For Samsung Galaxy Express. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps.
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by Lineage OS and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds. This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms. Resurrection Remix ROM add best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup
After installing TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Express, you are ready to install any Custom ROM. Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy Express Nougat ROM
- Download the ROM zip and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, Install Gapps zip
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
The first-time Reboot will take 5-10 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process
Want to Root this device ? Follow this guide How to Root Android using TWRP Recovery + SuperSU
Resurrection Remix Rom- Download